Friday, February 7, 2014

Ways to say "I love you!" Valentine

412-204-7493


Happy Valentine’s Day!


I have been wondering how to make Valentine’s Day more than just a Hallmark Holiday.
Our current auction has come to my rescue and I think there are plenty of things that could help you too.  On this Traditional Day of Love please consider there are many ways to say, “ I love you!”  A great book Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman suggests Words of Affirmation, Quality Time Together, Acts of Service, Physical Touch and my personal favorite Gifts.


Here are my suggestions if your Valentine’s “love language” is Gifts.  


For the ladies:
a)Our Jewelry is fabulous in this auction. Item 7. You can never go wrong with Gold, Silver or Pearls.

 


b)Louis Vuitton  Items 75-78. You can never have too many purses. Especially from this French Fashion House which began in 1854. It is one of the world’s most famous brands.

  


c)Crystal - Item 123. Take our vase and fill it with her favorite flowers 



Here are my thoughts if your Valentine is a man:


a)The Gold ID Bracelet Item 1. It can be engraved with your special nickname.


b)That Buliva Watch item 54. A timeless vintage collectable.
c)Waterford Goblets Item 133 and his favorite bottle of Brandy


And don’t forget Mom! Item 37



Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us at Auction Your Possessions Today,

Liz


Click here To Register

Screencast on How to Register

No comments:

Post a Comment